Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World: Official Vacation Guide
Sign In or Join Now to shop member prices.
Free shipping to your AAA Store
Take AAA with you and you'll never travel alone.
Walt Disney World honors its fiftieth anniversary with "The World's Most Magical Celebration," an incredible 18-month event that begins October 1, 2021. As the resort celebrates and continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your 2021-2022 guide for:
- Insider tips on how to see and do it all—and according to enhanced health and safety measures
- Detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries
- Money-saving strategies
- A fold-out property map on the inside back cover
Get the scoop on what's new at Walt Disney World:
- The latest additions to your "must-do" lists: t he groundbreaking attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance the, the exciting Slinky Dog Dash, the zany Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, and the Disney Skyliner—the aerial gondola system connecting EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and four resorts.
- Epic new resorts: the now-open Disney's Riviera Resort and the forthcoming Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser experience.
- The insider's updates on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, the upcoming expansion at EPCOT, and more!
Inside we'll also tell you how to:
- Plan a Walt Disney World vacation that's right for you, including deciding when to go
- Stretch your dollar with money-saving tips and great value resorts like the Art of Animation and Pop Century
- Choose (and book) a Disney dining experience with our extensive restaurant coverage
- Understand the Disney Dining Plan program
- Reserve a breakfast with Mickey Mouse and his Disney pals
- Enjoy Disney Springs, a vibrant dining, shopping, and entertainment district
- Sign up for behind-the-scenes tours
- Detect dozens of Hidden Mickeys throughout the theme parks
- Plan the ultimate "land and sea" vacation with our Disney Cruise Line bonus chapter
|Dimensions||7.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Publish Date||September 2021|