Take AAA with you and you'll never travel alone.
• $3.00 non-refundable charge will be assessed for the initial annual fee
• $3.00 Member/$5.00 Non-Member convenience fee
• You must complete the registration process for the E-ZPass transponder PRIOR to use.
• Registering your transponder establishes an E-ZPass account with the PA Turnpike Commission (PTC).
• Upon successful registration, the transponder is ready for use after 24 hours on the PA Turnpike and after 48 hours on non-PA Turnpike toll roads that accept E-ZPass.
• An annual fee is deducted from your prepaid balance at the time of account registration.
• Using an unregistered transponder will result in toll violations.
• PA toll violations carry an administrative fee per violation.
Register your transponder at www.paturnpike.com or contact the PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center (CSC) at 1.877.736.6727. The CSC is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
No Refunds or Returns at AAA after E-ZPass Purchase. Please see return information in package insert for refund information. The retailer's convenience fee is non-refundable. Contact the PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center (CSC) at 1.877.736.6727 for further assistance.
In Store Availability
Available to purchase at select AAA Club Alliance stores:
- Clifton Heights
- King of Prussia
- Philadelphia Northeast
- Philadelphia South Philadelphia
- West Chester
- Willow Grove
Use E-ZPass in any of the following states: