Best Of Germany (Travel Guide, 2nd Edition)
Free ship-to-store with curbside pickup available
Lonely Planet's easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Germany's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles rise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany:
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use color maps to help you navigate
Coverage Includes: Berlin, Potsdam, Neuschwanstein, Heidelberg, The Black Forest, Dresden, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Cologne, The Romantic Rhine Valley, The Moselle Valley and more
What is a Best Of Country guide? These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to Lonely Planet's country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice.
60+ full-color maps and photos throughout
Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Insider tips to help you save time and money
Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
|Dimensions||128mm × 197mm|
|Writers||Benedict Walker, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Catherine Le Nevez, Leonid Ragozin, Andrea Schulte-Peevers|
|Next Edition Due||Nov 2022|
|Edition Information||2nd Edition May 2019|