Best Of Iceland (Travel Guide, 1st Edition)
Free shipping to your AAA Store
Lonely Planet's easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Iceland's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Iceland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at the celestial kaleidoscope of the Northern Lights, warm up with a soak in the Blue Lagoon and explore a sweeping spectrum of dramatic landscape in the Westfjords – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Iceland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Iceland:
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use color maps to help you navigate
Coverage Includes: Reykjavík, Southwest Iceland, the Golden Circle, West Iceland, The Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, Southeast Iceland, The Highlands and more
What is a Best Of Country guide? These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to Lonely Planet's country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice.
60+ full-color maps and photos throughout
Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Insider tips to help you save time and money
Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
|Dimensions||128mm × 197mm|
|Writers||Alexis Averbuck, Carolyn Bain, Jade Bremner, Belinda Dixon, Paul Harding, Clifton Wilkinson|
|Next Edition Due||Mar 2022|
|Edition Information||1st Edition May 2019|