Cuba (Travel Guide, 10th Edition)
Sign In or Join Now to shop member prices.
Free shipping to your AAA Store
Take AAA with you and you'll never travel alone.
Lonely Planet’s Cuba is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy the live music scene in Havana, explore historic Habana Vieja, and trek up Pico Turquino; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cuba and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cuba Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Cuba’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 80 maps
Coverage Includes: Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Valle de Vinales & Pinar del Rio Province, Varadero & Matanzas Province, Cienfuegos, Villa Clara, Trinidad & Sancti Spiritus, Ciego de Avila, Cameguey, Las Tunas, Holguin, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, Guantanamo
What is a Country Guide? Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive color maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
|Dimensions||128mm × 197mm|
|Writers||Brendan Sainsbury, Carolyn McCarthy|
|Next Edition Due||Nov 2025|
|Edition Information||10th Edition Nov 2021|