Pocket Barcelona (Travel Guide, 6th Edition)
Free shipping to your AAA Store
Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander along La Rambla and through the lanes of the Barri Gotic, marvel at the detail of La Sagrada Familia, and sip cava and sample endless varieties of tapas – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 20 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: La Rambla, Barri Gòtic, El Raval, La Ribera, Parc de la Ciutadella, La Barceloneta, Passeig de Gràcia, L'Eixample, Montjuïc, Poble Sec, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, Sarria, and more
What is a Pocket Guide? Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colorful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighborhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighborhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full color, detailed pull-out map
|Dimensions||106mm × 153mm|
|Writers||Sally Davies, Catherine Le Nevez|
|Next Edition Due||Feb 2022|
|Edition Information||6th Edition Dec 2018|