Pocket Rome (Travel Guide, 6th Edition)
Free ship-to-store with curbside pickup available
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Rome is a colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the sensational sculptures and Renaissance masterpieces at Villa Borghese, experience the awe-inspiring ancient amphitheatre that is the Colosseum, and walk one of the world’s oldest roads: the Appian Way – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Rome:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 20 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, the Quirinale, Monti, Esquilino, San Giovanni, Celio, Aventino, Trastevere, Vatican City and more
What is a Pocket Guide? Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colorful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighborhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighborhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full color, detailed pull-out map
|Dimensions||106mm × 153mm|
|Writers||Duncan Garwood, Alexis Averbuck, Virginia Maxwell|
|Next Edition Due||Feb 2022|
|Edition Information||6th Edition Dec 2019|