Pocket Rome (Travel Guide, 6th Edition)
Sign In or Join Now to shop member prices.
Free shipping to your AAA Store
Take AAA with you and you'll never travel alone.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Rome is a colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the sensational sculptures and Renaissance masterpieces at Villa Borghese, experience the awe-inspiring ancient amphitheatre that is the Colosseum, and walk one of the world’s oldest roads: the Appian Way – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Rome:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 20 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, the Quirinale, Monti, Esquilino, San Giovanni, Celio, Aventino, Trastevere, Vatican City and more
What is a Pocket Guide? Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colorful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighborhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighborhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full color, detailed pull-out map
|Dimensions||106mm × 153mm|
|Writers||Duncan Garwood, Alexis Averbuck, Virginia Maxwell|
|Next Edition Due||Feb 2022|
|Edition Information||6th Edition Dec 2019|