Pocket Venice (Travel Guide, 4th Edition)
Free shipping to your AAA Store
Lonely Planet Pocket Venice, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Absorb the architecture and mosaics at Basilica di San Marco, cruise the Grand Canal aboard a gondola, trace the development of Venetian art at the Gallerie dell'Accademia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Venice and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Venice:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 20 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: San Marco & the Palazzo Ducale, Dorsoduro & the Accademia, San Polo & Santa Croce, Cannaregio & the Ghetto, and more
What is a Pocket Guide? Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colorful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighborhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighborhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full color, detailed pull-out map
|Dimensions||106mm × 153mm|
|Writers||Paula Hardy, Peter Dragicevich|
|Next Edition Due||Mar 2022|
|Edition Information||4th Edition Jan 2018|